Manufactured by Palram, SUNTUF® is an internationally recognised brand of translucent roof sheeting that allows up to 90% light transmission and blocks 99.9% of harmful UV rays.
It can be used to create high-quality roof lights for industrial, commercial and domestic projects.
- impact resistant - virtually unbreakable
- transparent - allows up to 90% light transmission
- weather and UV resistant
- wide service temperature range
- blocks 99.9% of harmful UV
- extensive warranty
- easy to work with and install
- architectural roofing and skylights
- industrial rooflights
- agricultural greenhouses
- residential roofing, including the construction of patios, braai rooms, and canopies
- light roofing and awnings
SUNTUF® sheets have the following cover widths: Corrugated (762mm); IBR (686mm); Big 6 (875mm).
The minimum recommended roof pitch for SUNTUF® is 6º (10% slope). Installing SUNTUF® on a lower pitch will require you to use a full sealing system and smaller roof span. SUNTUF® panels cannot be applied to roof with a pitch lower than 3º (5% slope).
Roof purlins must have a level face parallel to the roof plane. The minimum purlin dimensions are as follows: metal structure (Width – 40mm, Thickness – 3mm minimum); wooden structure (Width – 40mm, Height – 40mm minimum).