Factorylite is an effective commercial and industrial roofing insulation. It is manufactured from high quality, non-combustible, flexible Glasswool.
With the addition of an inert binder, the product is lightweight, safe and resilient. Factorylite is faced on one side with either a reinforced foil or white metalised foil.
- compression packed – to reduce volume and optimise transport and storage
- significantly reduces heat loss/gain
- suitable for high humidity applications
- made to size to reduce wastage
- long product life - will not readily age
- lifelong energy savings
- helps to prevent condensation
- maintenance free
- over purlin installation (new buildings)
- between purlin installation (existing buildings)
|Thickness (mm)||Density (m³)||Width (m)||*Lengths (m)||R-Value (m².K/W)|
|50mm||11 kg/m³||1.2m||5m to 30m||1.25|
|75mm||11 kg/m³||1.2m||5m to 20m||1.92|
|100mm||11 kg/m³||1.2m||5m to 15m||2.56|
|135mm||11 kg/m³||1.2m||5m to 10m||3.46|
*Please note some lengths may only be available on special request. Contact us for availability.