Earthwool is a non-itch, lightweight mineral wool insulation quilt manufactured from rapidly renewable bio-based materials.
It comes in longer lengths than other mineral wool products, offering more m² per roll.
- easy to handle and install
- with partially cut perforations, combi-cut rolls offer the flexibility and convenience to make narrower roll widths
- odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria
- non-combustible material
- top up insulation
- non-residential buildings
- residential buildings
- retrofit in existing homes
|Thickness||Area (per roll m²)||Width (m)||Length (m)||R-Value (m² K/W)|